Kings Heath Park, Birmingham - A wonderful open space!

Kings Heath Park is situated in Kings Heath, Birmingham.


The park was originally called Victoria Park is centred on a house, built in 1832. In 1880 the house was bought by John Cartland, a wealthy industrialist. From 1909-1911 the house was used as a school.  In 1911 Kings Heath and the park was incorporated into the city of Birmingham.  

Photography by Elliott Brown

The park holds Ranger led events and activities for schools.

Tree planting in Kings Heath Park.

Photography by Christine Wright

Facilities include a tea room, bowling green, plant nursery and two playgrounds.

The Cartland Tea Rooms.

Photography by Christine Wright

Plenty of places to just relax.

Photography by Christine Wright

Photography by Christine Wright

Photography by Christine Wright

 

 

 

Project dates

19 Jul 2018 - On-going

Passions

Environment & green action, Green open spaces

Contact

(for further information)

Jonathan Bostock

0121 410 5520
jonathan.bostock@ freetimepays.com

Show more